WELCOME TO THE Ideal Shopping Direct Limited CORPORATE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The http://www.idealshoppingdirect.tv website is operated by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 1534758, whose registered office is at Newark Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom, PE1 5WG. Our contact details are available on the “About us” page.
A. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about Ideal Shopping Direct Limited ( “Ideal”) and its business. It does not constitute an offer, invitation, recommendation or solicitation to buy or to sell or otherwise deal or invest (or refrain from dealing or investing) in any shares or other securities or derivatives of Ideal or any other company. It must not be relied upon for any purpose in connection with any investment decision or other in relation to which you must make your own independent assessment, after seeking such advice and carrying out such investigation as you deem necessary.
B. The Ideal web site is not directed to any person or class of persons in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Ideal web site is prohibited. Persons in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Ideal web site and access to and/or viewing of the web site is expressly prohibited by Ideal.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
A. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
- no video is to be copied or modified in anyway
- no audio is to be copied or modified in anyway
- all of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
You may not use of exploit any part of this Website for commercial purposes.
B. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the software and all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs, graphical images artwork, data compilations, audio and video material) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with clause Aabove for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- As above, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Service Access
A. While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
B. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Visitor Material and Conduct
B. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
D. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Links to and from other Websites
A. Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
B. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Ideal Shopping Direct Limited logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false, misleading, derogatory or offensive information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any Ideal Shopping Direct Limited trade marks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
- You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of this clause.
A. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
B. Except to the extent set out in these terms, we, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer or exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
D. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
B. We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
A. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
B. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
D. If you breach these terms and conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation in which you breach these conditions.
- These terms and conditions and the polices referred to in them and your order form are the only terms which apply to your use of the Website. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this arrangement in reliance on any other statement, warranty or representation made by us or on our behalf.
Create & Craft – Intellectual Property Policy
Many of the products that we sell are subject to copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property right protection. These rights are owned by us or our supplier.
This policy sets out the rights that you are granted as a result of purchasing our products.
So long as you comply with the other restrictions in this policy, you are free to use any of the ideas that you see in our television broadcasts, or in our magazine; and you may reproduce anything that you see us make, either exactly or adding your own touch.
You may give away anything that you make.
You may sell anything that you make, so long as you do not sell to a high street or internet retailer, either directly or through a third party wholesaler.
Create & Craft Club on-line magazine
You may access this at any time during your membership at www.createandcraft.com.
You may print one copy for your personal use.
Create & Craft Club CD Rom
You may load this on to your computer.
You may not copy the CD Rom.
You may print one copy of the contents for your personal use.
Books, Videos , CD Roms and Software
You may load CD Roms and software on to your computer.
You may not copy any book, video, CD Rom or software.
You may however make as many copies as you wish of any printable images and designs where the item is sold for that purpose, and you may give away or sell them as specified in “General” above.
Stamps / ink pads / stencils / stickers / decoupage / vellums / kits
You may use these as many times as you like in your creations; and may give your items away or sell them as specified in “General” above.
You may not make a copy of the stamp, inkpad , stencil, sticker, decoupage, vellum or kit itself.
Tools and equipment
You may use these as many times as you like, but you may not copy them.
Please note that certain products may be subject to additional restrictions, these will be notified to you at the time of purchase.
Create & Craft trade marks and packaging design
You may not copy or use the Create & Craft name, logo or any packaging design.
If you have any questions relating to this policy, please contact our Customer Services team on 08700 700302.